An online marketing agency is only as good as its people. We are constantly looking for exceptional talent whose calling is a digital marketing career. We operate in a lightning-speed, data-driven world where you can expect to learn from the best and grow faster than you thought possible. If you love a challenge and want to build a career you can be proud of, you’ve found it! Join us and be part of an amazing team that inspires innovative thinking and believes in rewarding success. Get hands on experience with great clients and 1:1 training. Whether you are an experienced or aspiring online marketer, we would love to hear what you can bring to the team.
Our Core Values
We care about everything we do. We care about the quality of our work. We care about our clients’ success. We care about our team members. This is not just a job, it’s who we are and we take it personally. We don’t see our clients’ challenges or requests as problems, but opportunities to make a difference. We share everything we know with each other and we push each other to be 1% better than yesterday. We see assisting a win for a client or a colleague as important as making the win ourselves.
“The spirit of friendship and community in a group that keeps each other up despite the difficulty of the circumstances.” At LeanSEM we see business as a team sport, but it's also a personal journey. We work together to make sure we get the most out of work and life. When we learn a better way to do something, we share it. When we don't understand something or feel stuck, we ask for help. When someone goes on vacation or has a life event, we make sure they don't have to worry about work.
We are both responsible and accountable for our actions. When we say we are going to do something, we do it. We take pride in our clients trust and we run their campaigns as if they are our own. We make our decisions based on what we think is right, and have the confidence to admit when we make a mistake or someone else presents a better way. Transparency is our credo to getting the best results as fast as possible.
We work in a competitive field where the only constant is change. There is always a better way to do something, so we use the Lean methodology of build, measure, and improve in our day to day life. This approach ensures we continually provide value to our clients and keep our competitive edge. We do our best and then do it better the next time.
We show our respect and care for each other by being responsive. No one likes to feel ignored or forgotten, so we make sure to communicate and act in a way that shows the other person they matter. Every day we see how thoughtful but immediate action creates a relationship of trust and respect that differentiates us from a typical agency. As a team, the determination to “make it happen” is contagious and makes us feel good about what we are able to achieve.
The interview process
- We are looking for your potential, so focus on writing an honest motivational letter. The question you need to answer is “Why do you want to be a digital marketer?”
- If you sound like the right fit, we’ll schedule a phone interview where we’ll ask you questions to get to know you and your motivations for applying. Before you apply, make sure you read the 5 core values above. We hire, fire and reward people based on them.
- The next step is a specific task with detailed instructions. You’ll have 3 days to prepare for it and prepare a 30 min. presentation for the team. We want to see how you think about it more than expect you to have the right answers. This is your chance to meet the team and put your best foot forward.
- Then, it’s time to meet our CEO and founder and discuss what we are all about. It’s your turn to interview us and understand what we are all about. You’ll be presented with the vision and all the opportunities for you. You’ll also get an idea of how we do things internally and why we are good at what we do.
- The final step is getting an offer, congrats!