We believe that people around the world are created equal, but opportunities are not. LeanSEM exists to bridge that gap for ambitious and talented individuals who want to succeed in digital marketing.
Our goal is to build a World Class Creative Team. In order to do that, we’re looking for creative superstars who’ll be instrumental in leading the way!
If you’re a creative graphic designer who not only thinks outside the box, but recycles it too – this is the opportunity to put your creativity to the test and build your career.
We’ve found that the difference between a good designer and a great one is the amount of passion for both the aesthetics and storytelling. We are looking for greatness. Someone who really understands the feelings behind different brands and knows how to connect with the people it’s meant for.
If this sounds like opportunity knocking, don’t wait, answer it.
You should be a self-starter and 100% aligned with our core values. All of us are living these values and that is what we are looking for in our next Digital Marketing Designer:
- Impact Addict: Ideas are nothing without action. You start with the end in mind and know how to recognize the most impactful opportunities first. You embrace challenges because deep down you know that if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.
- Deep Diver: You never leave a stone unturned. You seek to understand the meaning of all things you do and constantly learn to do better.
- Integrity: You value transparency, honesty, and open feedback, and want to work with people that act in the same manner because you understand that that’s the only way for all of us to be – and do – better. You do the right thing regardless of the circumstances, consistently being true to yourself and to the values that you stand for.
- Comradery: You proactively find ways to help everyone you interact with; internally or externally. You see business as a team sport.
Here’s what we’re looking for in our next Digital Marketing Designer:
- Creative work: You’ll provide creative outputs for LeanSEM and clients including, but not limited to: creative concepts, static and motion graphic ad creatives, social media graphics and banners, Google banners, landing page designs and other creative design work.
- Creative direction: You’ll provide a creative direction for creative work (develop concepts and ads). You’ll do this using current best practices, research and data.
- Teamwork: You’ll work closely with the creative and the digital teams, using streamlined communication in order to meet the creative requests.
- Design process: You’ll continuously improve the overall design process having in mind our methodology and goals. This includes the design research, creation, and testing process.
- Communication: You’ll proactively communicate with all internal teams, and with the clients (if needed). Your communication should be clear and valuable with the goal to problem-solve.
- Mentorship: As we grow, your position will include mentoring and managing new design superstars.
- Proactive: Your role here is not to complete tasks. You’ll use your experience and knowledge to come up with great ideas, develop them with the team, and create awesome stuff.
- Problem-solver: You’ll share problems, ideas and issues, but you’ll also have solutions or share how you’re actively looking for some.
- Passionate: Of course you have an enormous passion for design, right? But you should also be passionate about marketing design, digital ads, user experience, landing pages and more!
- Open for feedback: Yes, we know your creative work is the best. But, what if we told you why and how we can improve its effectiveness to connect with more customers? 🙂 We’re always hungry for feedback, you should be too.
- Continually learning: We love sharing new learnings, we even have dedicated weekly meetings just for this! In this industry, the best way to stay on top is to constantly learn and be up-to-date with all the fancy new things.
- 1+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Strong portfolio of design work.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products (Especially Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, XD) *knowledge of Figma is a plus.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various creative techniques.
- Great organizational skills.
- Great to have (but not a must): UX/UI knowledge.
Additional benefits at LeanSEM
- Grow fast and be rewarded for your achievements
- Work with growing US brands in Silicon Valley
- Private health insurance for all employees on unlimited contract
- Bonuses based on personal and company performance for Channel Team Leaders
- Company sponsored trips and meetings with clients for Channel Team Leaders
Who we are
We’re on a mission to be better than any in-house PPC team. We are a team of A-players currently managing more than 6 million per month in Google, Facebook, and Instagram and our goal is to manage more than a billion USD. We are looking for the next superstars, who are ready to learn more, faster than anywhere else in Skopje. This is your chance to grow your career working with world-class marketing professionals in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We are very picky about who we add to the team because our business is providing true value that creates winning results.
Apply by filling-out the form below or sending your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Subject: Digital Marketing Designer