Our goal is to build a World Class Creative Team. In order to do that, we’re looking for creative minds who’ll be instrumental in leading the way!
If you’re a creative graphic designer who not only thinks outside the box, but recycles it too – this is the opportunity to put your creativity to the test and build a career in digital marketing.
We’ve found that the difference between a good designer and a great one is the amount of passion for both aesthetics and storytelling. Someone who is willing to understand what’s the story behind different brands and who knows how to connect it with the people it’s meant for.
If this sounds like opportunity knocking, don’t wait, answer it.
- Creative work: You’ll provide creative outputs for LeanSEM and clients including, but not limited to: creative concepts, static and motion graphic ad creatives, social media graphics and banners, Google banners, landing page designs and other creative design work.
- Teamwork: You’ll work closely with the creative and the digital teams, using streamlined communication in order to meet the creative requests.
- Design process: You’ll continuously improve the overall design process having in mind our methodology and goals. This includes the design research, creation, and testing process.
- Communication: You’ll proactively communicate with all internal teams, and with the clients (if needed). Your communication should be clear and impactful with the goal to problem-solve.
- Mentorship: As we grow, your position will include mentoring new designers when you reach the milestone – Senior Graphic Designer.
- Proactive: Your role here is not only to answer the specific design requests, but to also use your experience and knowledge to come up with your own ideas & concepts, develop them with the team, and create awesome stuff.
- Problem-solver: You’ll share problems, ideas and issues, but you’ll also have solutions or share how you’re actively looking for some.
- Passionate: Of course you have an enormous passion for design, right? But you should also be passionate about marketing design, digital ads, user experience, landing pages, design trends, and more!
- Open for feedback: Yes, we know your creative work is the best. But, what if we told you why and how we can improve its effectiveness to connect with more customers? ? We’re always hungry for feedback, you should be too.
- Continually learning: We love sharing new learnings, we even have dedicated monthly meetings & creative sessions just for this! In this industry, the best way to stay on top is to constantly learn and be up-to-date with all the fancy new things.
- 1+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Design work portfolio.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products (Especially Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, XD) *knowledge of Figma is a plus.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various creative techniques.
- Great organizational skills.
- Great to have (but not a must): UX/UI knowledge.
Who we are
We are a value-driven organization and so we make no compromise when it comes to our values.
We’re on a mission to be better than any in-house PPC team, we are already recognized in the top 3% agencies in the world. We are a team of A-players currently managing more than 8 million per month in client spend and our goal is to manage more than a billion USD.
This is your chance to grow your career, we want to teach you everything we know and give you as much as possible in the process.
Apply directly by filling out the form below.
*If you are experiencing any problems with the form below, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Digital Marketing Designer)