This is not just any job – and you are an opportunity-maker, not a task-taker. We treat all hirings like the beginnings of partnerships (you would have known what we meant by that if you read the pdf). Our agency ranks in the top 3% of agencies with Google Premier Partner Status. So “liking” digital marketing is simply not enough. You adore it more than you did your first love.
This is not a place for people who just want to push buttons, it’s only for people who want to push boundaries. You are a person who primarily wants better for yourself. You have the confidence, gust, and guts to grow in an “out-of-comfort” position. You rebel, fail, then learn how to rebel smarter! A disruptor of the status quo and a person who knows that long-term thinking can get you far.
You are genuinely excited about the work we do. You are 110% in from the first day. And you want to contribute (in any way possible) to our goals and vision.
Your future role
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our team as a Digital Graphic Designer and play a vital role in driving successful digital advertising outcomes for our clients. And we don’t say “once-in-a-lifetime” lightly. If you are the one we are looking for, you will:
-> Have the privilege to work with renowned clients including Dialpad, Front, and Udacity, who invest millions in their PPC campaigns on platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
-> Gain hands-on experience not only in design but also developing entire creative concepts while learning and improving our custom Lean approach.
-> Learn how to successfully grow businesses and in the process get the rare chance to deserve a piece of our company i.e. become a Partner.
Key Role Responsibilities
Our team approaches each client’s business as if it were our own, and we’re seeking a candidate who shares this mindset. You’ll need to think creatively and holistically to help our clients grow their businesses, going above and beyond to find innovative ways to scale. Your primary responsibility will be to create visual solutions that effectively communicate with our client’s target audiences through ads.
However, we’re looking for someone who doesn’t stop there, who can generate big ideas to solve significant problems, even if they haven’t been requested. We can provide a wealth of knowledge and training, but accountability is something we can’t teach. It’s this sense of accountability that drives us to take a client’s business from 0 to 1.
Before you continue to read about the role, make sure you get to know us by downloading our one pager.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Conducting thorough creative research for clients, including exploring industry-specific ad types, analyzing the client’s visual identity, and generating innovative concepts.
- Creating compelling creative concepts that align with our client’s goals and brand identity.
- Crafting visually stunning paid social media ads, both static and video, that capture the attention of our clients’ target audiences.
- Designing eye-catching Google ads, such as banners and YouTube videos that effectively communicate our client’s messages.
- Designing landing pages to enhance user experience and maximize conversions.
- Continually enhancing our brand identity by developing new concepts and designs that align with our company’s values and mission.
- Taking ownership of design briefs and collaborating effectively with copywriters to ensure seamless communication and the delivery of exceptional designs.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Strong design work portfolio.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products (Especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects) *knowledge of Figma is a plus.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various creative techniques.
- Great organizational skills.
- Great to have (but not a must): UX/UI knowledge.
Apply directly by filling out the form below.
*If you are experiencing any problems with the form below, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com (Subject: Digital Marketing Designer)