Get a FREE audit:
- We research your product and your sales funnel
- Why your clients choose you
- What shape your current campaigns are in
- What your competitors are doing
- And where we see immediate opportunities
When onboarding a new client, we start by outlining a step by step plan to execute initiatives from existing low hanging fruit to future opportunities and tests. You know when and how they are going to happen and their potential impact.
Insights Driving (TCID)
The 3 most important things that need to be improved continuously over time are targeting, messaging and scaling. If you want to see results fast you need a method to manage the madness. That is why we created the Traffic Control & Insights Driving (TCID) structure. To put it simply, the TCID allows us to truly understand the performance of each keyword, ad and bid easily and quickly. We find the right user, personalize the message served to them and deliver it at the right time. Speaking directly to your potential user is our primary focus.
- Holistic strategy for each stage of your funnel
- “Out of the box” ideas
- Messaging | Evolving your value proposition
- Your brand
- User personas
- Industry & competitor research
- Ads & landing page testing
- Adwords ongoing restructure
- Daily optimization
- Budget adjustments
We look for growth opportunities like a CEO and control your budget like a CFO.
We are here for you. Whether you call / email / slack with us on a daily basis or only need weekly updates on the state of the business. We are available as much or as little as you need us. We are an extension of your team that might as well be down the hall, but will never show up unannounced at your door.
The moment we sign your agreement we immediately schedule 4 types of meetings. We believe communication is the key to a transparent and trusting relationship. It also allows us to be an agile partner and shift priorities seamlessly with your business needs. With LeanSEM you get:
- Adhoc daily communication
- Weekly deep dive status meeting
- Monthly reviews to go over progress
- Quarterly high level reporting to compare against your business goals and discuss strategy for achieving next quarter’s goals