There is nothing frightening and strict about LeanSEM’s hiring criteria if you are seeking growth and a meaningful job.
Meet Viktorija Oncheva, our new PPC Manager who is eager to grow our clients even more and is ready for any new challenge that comes her way!
- How long have you been at LeanSEM and what’s your current position in the company?
I’ve been working here for almost 5 months, and I am now a PPC Manager.
- Was your previous work experience related to marketing? How did you find out about LeanSEM, and what made you apply?
Before coming here, I worked in a Digital Marketing agency that created Social Media content for Macedonian clients. I was there for a few months before coming to LeanSEM.
Then, I got contacted by Lean’s People Officer on LinkedIn, and even though I was not actively seeking a new job, we arranged to meet up and chat. I was interested to find out more about LeanSEM because I was already aware of the company’s success and mission. After learning more about their core values and work culture, I felt that this was the right place for me to grow. I wanted to become part of an A-players team, so I applied for the job.
- What does it mean for you to be part of such an agency and team?
It means I start each day feeling motivated to achieve more, to do impactful work, and to bring value to the team and our clients.
- What did your career path at LeanSEM look like? What milestones have you reached?
I started as a PPC Specialist and within 3 months I was promoted to a Manager. That’s thanks to my mentor Ivana M, who helped me reach the next milestone by providing constant support and guidance.
- What is the most vital attribute that allowed you to get where you are right now?
I always start from the “why” – I want to know the reason behind why something is done in a certain way, and I’m not a fan of just doing things without understanding.
- Some say the LeanSEM’s employment criteria are frighteningly high and strict. Do you agree?
There is nothing frightening and strict about LeanSEM’s hiring criteria if you are really seeking growth and a meaningful job.
- What is the biggest challenge you face now?
I would say my biggest challenge now is having a clear vision of what’s the next step in growing a client. But each day I learn more and more, so I guess soon it will become easier for me to recognize the next strategic steps and opportunities for client growth.
- What’s something you have achieved in LeanSEM that are you most proud of?
When I started, I had zero Google Ads knowledge. Now, just four months later I am PPC Manager. That’s one of the reasons why I wanted to join LeanSEM’s team, because of the personalized mentorship and the team that wants to see you grow. At the end of the day, Comradery is one of our core values 🙂