1. Why We Collect InformationFirst and foremost, LeanSEM collects information to improve the services we provide and to present you with information and services that may interest you. We also use your information to measure our success and performance. For example, aggregate information gives us an idea of the number of visitors we attract and how they navigate our websites.
2. Personal Information Collection and CommunicationLeanSEM is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. Any personal information collected by us is provided by you strictly on a voluntary basis. You may submit your personal information in a number of ways, depending on the LeanSEM service you are using and your choices while using our services. For example, if you choose to run an advertising campaign through LeanSEM, during registration we may ask you for, and you may choose to give to us, information such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, credit card information, or other personal information necessary to complete a transaction or provide services to you. We use this information, such as your email address, to send you information and notices about the services you have requested and are receiving from us (“Service Messages”), as well as information about our company, client campaigns, and our other products and services which may interest you (together, “Marketing Messages”). The ability to send you Service Messages is an important part of our ability to serve you, and they will continue for as long as you continue to receive our services. Marketing Messages are optional. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive Marketing Messages. Whether you receive services from us or not, we provide you the opportunity to opt out of having your personally identifiable information used for Marketing Messages by emailing email@example.com at any time. In any such email, please provide us your name, email address, phone number, physical address, business name, and domain with “Marketing Messages Opt-Out” in the subject line, so that we can properly identify you and process your opt-out request. Please note that a reasonable period of time will be required to process your request after LeanSEM receives it, and you may continue to receive Marketing Messages during the processing period. We process payments through Stripe and Paypal. These companies and other companies we may do business with in order to provide the services you request from us will not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any purpose other than billing for our services.
3. Personal Information You ProvideAs stated above, unless you voluntarily provide personal information for a specific purpose, we do not collect personal information from you. We will never combine any personal information about a user of our site with any aggregate information we collect about that user, whether collected on our site or our Advertising Service. If you choose to provide personal information during registration or when using our services, we use your personal information to provide you with particular product or services that you request. If your personal information changes, you may correct, update, or delete it by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-949-200-8026.
4. Limited Third-Party Use of Personal InformationIn the event that you have been referred to our services by or through a LeanSEM partnership promotion (such as through the Yahoo! Small Business Marketing Dashboard or other Yahoo!-sponsored promotion or site), such that our Promotional Partner (as defined in the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when obtaining our services) is a beneficiary of our relationship with you, then you agree that LeanSEM may share all data it obtains from you, including product performance data, with our Promotional Partner, and our Promotional Partner shall have the same rights to access and use said data as LeanSEM itself.
5. Use and Protection of Personal InformationLeanSEM will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. However, we may transfer personal information in connection with a sale or merger of LeanSEM or the division responsible for the services provided to you. We may also share your personal information, such as your email address, mailing address, etc., with our technical consultants, third party auditors, and other third parties who make our site available, enhance its functionality, or provide associated services, and/or who deal with you in processing your orders and/or delivering content, samples, products, services, gifts, and prizes. These third parties are not allowed to use personal information except for the purposes of providing the applicable services. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website. Our site and services are maintained in the United States of America. By using the site and/or services, you authorize the export of personal information to the USA and its storage and use as specified in this policy.
8. Third Party Website LinksSome of our websites provide links to third-party websites, such as those of our affiliates, business partners, and advertizers. We have no access to or control over their practices. Because LeanSEM does not control the information policies or practices of these third parties’ websites, you should review their respective privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personal information.
9. Security InformationLeanSEM stores all data using industry-standard security devices, such as firewalls and encryption protocols, to prevent unauthorized access to our data. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures, coupled with carefully developed security procedures to protect your information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration.
10. Protection for ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
Application Form – NoticeData Protection Notice In applying to join the LeanSEM team, you will be providing us with certain personal data about yourself. This notice sets out how we will process this data and comply with the various laws to which LeanSEM LLC., is subject to ensure that we deal with your personal data in an appropriate manner. Who are we? Your personal data is processed by LeanSEM (or LeanSEM LLC), and this company will be the data controller of that personal data. Where reasonably necessary or required to do so, we may disclose these details to third parties in relation to law enforcement or regulatory investigation and also for the purpose of conducting any pre-employment checks (to the extent legally permitted). What personal data may we collect about you and why? As part of your recruitment process we may collect:
- Your contact details, CV or résumé, application form details, interview notes, certifications, diplomas, professional qualifications;
- Your contact and bank details to pay you and correspond with you;
- Details relevant to any benefits that we may administer on your behalf (eg. pension) for that purpose;
- Notes of meetings and issues raised with, or by, you as part of your employment (including disciplinary meetings);
- Your training records;
- Health details (via our occupational health assessor, limited to a declaration of fitness to work in accordance with the legal requirements);
- Limited health details through health screening, random alcohol testing or accident reports to comply with our health & safety obligations;
- Your images on CCTV for the purpose of monitoring access to and from sites and the prevention of health & safety issues and crime (although the primary purpose of CCTV is not monitoring of the employees).
- Details of your ethnic background strictly for the purposes of monitoring compliance with anti-discrimination legislation and our policies.
- Subject Access: You have a right to be provided with access to any data held about you by LeanSEM generally within 1 month of your request.
- Rectification: You can ask us to have inaccurate personal data amended.
- Erasure: You can ask us to erase personal data in certain circumstances pursuant to the provisions of the Macedonian Law on personal data protection and we will take reasonable steps to inform other controllers that are processing the personal data that you have requested the erasure of any links to, copies or replication of it.
- Withdrawal of consent: You can withdraw any consents to processing that you have given us and prevent further processing if there is no other ground under which LeanSEM can process your personal data.
- Restriction: You can require certain personal data to be marked as restricted whilst complaints are resolved, and also restrict processing in certain other circumstances.
- Portability: You can ask us to transmit the personal data that we hold about you to a third party electronically.
- Raise a complaint: You can raise a complaint about our processing with the data protection regulator.
- Address: Zhenevksa 17b, Skopje
- Email: email@example.com