This is not just any job – and you are an opportunity-maker, not a task-taker. We treat all hirings like the beginnings of partnerships. We’re a Meta Ads Business Partner and our agency ranks in the top 3% of agencies with Google Premier Partner Status. So “liking” digital marketing is simply not enough. You adore it more than you did your first love.
This is not a place for people who just want to push buttons, it’s only for people who want to push boundaries. You are a person who primarily wants to improve yourself and the work that you do. You have the confidence, gust, and guts to grow in an “out-of-comfort” position. You rebel, fail, then learn how to rebel smarter! A disruptor of the status quo and a person who knows that long-term thinking can get you far.
You are genuinely excited about the work we do. You are 110% in from the first day. And you want to contribute (in any way possible) to our goals and vision.
Your future role
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our team as a Senior Paid Social Marketer and play a vital role in driving successful digital advertising outcomes for our clients. And we don’t say “once-in-a-lifetime” lightly. If you are the one we are looking for you will:
👉 Have the privilege to work with renowned clients including Dialpad, Front, and Udacity, who invest millions in their PPC campaigns on platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
👉 Gain hands-on experience in developing, implementing, and/or reporting on successful digital advertising strategies while learning and improving our custom Lean approach.
👉 Learn how to successfully grow businesses and in the process get the rare chance to deserve a piece of our company i.e. become a Partner.
Key Role Responsibilities
Each of us treats every client’s business as our own (and no, this is not something we say to get more clients, this is something we actually do and are proud of). That is why we need someone who can have the same approach, think holistically, and go beyond in order to find ways to scale our clients’ businesses.
But we don’t want you to stop there. We expect innovation on top of everything else. We want you to come up with big ideas for big problems even if you are not asked to deliver them. But that is entirely up to you. We can teach you a lot, but we can’t teach accountability. And accountability is what gets us from 0 to 1.
Before you continue to read about the role, make sure you get to know us by downloading our one pager.
What will you do on a daily basis?
Eventually your one and only responsibility will be to grow the client and you would do that through:
- Being in charge of the paid social strategy (primarily Meta and LinkedIn Ads), monthly plans and execution across several accounts, based on the client’s goals and budget;
- Communicating and developing trusting relationships with clients and internal teams (paid ads and creative team);
- Being one step ahead of the latest digital trends and at the forefront of innovation;
- Continuously improving the premium service delivery for our clients;
- Strong experience and proven ability in strategy and execution of paid social campaigns, working directly with clients from either B2B, B2C and e-commerce industry;
- Can see the clients’ business as a whole and get excited by how the client can grow;
- Analytical skills and a data driven marketing approach, able to measure performance and get to the next business changing insights;
- Fixated on solving problems but even more on finding ways to improve something that is already working;
- Courage to experiment, continuously challenge yourself and not afraid to question the status quo;
- Excellent communication skills and English proficiency.
Ready to face yourself? Apply directly by filling out the form below.
*If you are experiencing any problems with the form below, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com (Subject: Senior Paid Social Marketer)