We believe that people around the world are created equal, but opportunities are not. LeanSEM exists to bridge that gap for ambitious and talented individuals who want to succeed in digital marketing.
We have an open position for a Senior Google Ads Manager. We are looking for someone with the confidence and ambition to work shoulder to shoulder with the world’s best digital marketers. You will be responsible for the paid search strategy and execution, working on campaigns with $50k – $500k monthly budgets for clients in the US market such as Dialpad, Front, Udacity among others. But beyond that, you will have the responsibility to experiment and innovate the paid search method itself, ensuring our clients receive the premium service we promise.
Let’s be honest – this is not a regular job that can be done just by anyone. Digital marketing for you should be a calling, not just a career. We are in the top 3% of advertising agencies in the world and we need someone with courage, winning mindset and a business owner’s mentality – ready to get things done! If you think, talk and dream about marketing all the time, you’ve come to the right place.
Our main differentiator as an agency is the fact that we treat every business as our own (and no, this is not something we say to get more clients, this is something we actually do and are proud of). That is why we need somebody ready to take that responsibility, think holistically and strategically, and partner with the client and internal teams in order to find ways to scale the business.
Eventually your one and only responsibility will be to grow the client and you would do that through:
- Being in charge of the paid search strategy, monthly plans and execution across several accounts, based on the client’s goals and budget;
- Communicating and developing trusting relationships with clients and internal teams (paid ads and creative team);
- Being one step ahead of the latest digital trends and at the forefront of innovation;
- Continuously improving the premium service delivery for our clients;
- Strong experience and proven ability in strategy and execution of paid campaigns, working directly with clients from either B2B, B2C and e-commerce industry;
- Analytical skills and a data driven marketing approach, able to measure performance and get to the next business changing insights;
- Courage to experiment, continuously challenge yourself and not afraid to question the status quo;
- Self-accountability and drive to go beyond simply checking off tasks from a to-do list, to come up with actionable winning solutions;
- Can see the clients’ business as a whole and get excited by how the client can grow;
- Proactive in finding ways to help everyone you interact with; internally or externally. You see business as a team sport;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills and English proficiency.
Who we are:
After 7 years of delivering growth and results every week for each and every client, having 9x-ed the spend that we manage in just 3 years, we are now in the top 3% of agencies across the world recognized as a Google Premier Partner, for 5 consecutive years, and a Meta Business Partner for 2 years. We are a team of A-players currently managing more than 8 million per month in client spend and our goal is to manage more than a billion USD.
Our vision is for LeanSEM to outlive us. We want people better than us to continue building “a different kind of company”. We can only do that by duplicating with people better than us to continue the journey. This is why we are focusing on building an idea-meritocracy culture, a culture where smart independent thinkers are joined together to come up with the best collective thinking.
Regardless of what your role is or when you joined us, this is the environment where best ideas win. We want you to freely express yourself, to thoughtfully disagree, question and then take action. We don’t want to tell you what to do and we don’t also just want you to take our word for it. We love when you want to figure things out for yourself. And especially in our industry, we don’t want you to mechanically follow the rules to the game, we want you to understand the reasons and interdependencies behind them and go on and play the game yourself even better. We’ll be here to support you and grow together with you.
Ready to face yourself? Apply directly by filling out the form below.
*If you are experiencing any problems with the form below, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com (Subject: Senior Google Ads Manager)