We believe that people around the world are created equal, but opportunities are not. LeanSEM exists to bridge that gap for ambitious and talented Macedonians.
Our goal is to build a World Class Creative Team. In order to do that, we’re looking for creative superstars who’ll be instrumental in leading the way!
If you’re a creative motion designer who not only thinks outside the box, but recycles it too – this is the opportunity to put your creativity to the test and build your career.
We’ve found that the difference between a good designer and a great one is the amount of passion for both the aesthetics and storytelling. We are looking for greatness. Someone who really understands the feelings behind different brands and knows how to connect with the people it’s meant for.
If this sounds like opportunity knocking, don’t wait, answer it.
Here’s what we’re looking for in our next Motion Graphic Designer.
You should be a self-starter and 100% aligned with these 5 core values:
- Impact Addict: You love a challenge so much they wake you up in the middle of the night with “AHA” moments. Deep down you know that if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.
- Genuine Care: You never leave a stone unturned. You see your work as a reflection of you and your integrity is important to you.
- Ownership: You are accountable for your successes and failures and learn from both to be better.
- Comradery: You proactively find ways to help everyone you interact with; internally or externally. You see business as a team sport.
- Sense of Urgency: You don’t put things off till tomorrow, you respond as fast as humanly possible.
- Creative work: You’ll provide creative outputs for LeanSEM and clients including, but not limited to: creative concepts, video and static ad creatives, social media designs, e-mail designs and other creative design work.
- Creative direction: You’ll provide a creative direction for creative work (develop concepts and ads). You’ll do this using current best practices, research and data.
- Teamwork: You’ll work closely with the creative and the digital teams, using streamlined communication in order to meet the creative requests.
- Design process: You’ll continuously improve the overall design process having in mind our methodology and goals. This includes the design research, creation and testing process.
- Communication: You’ll proactively communicate with all internal teams, and with the clients (if needed). Your communication should be clear and valuable with the goal to problem-solve.
- Mentorship: As we grow, your position will include mentoring and managing new design superstars.
- Proactive: Your role here is not to complete tasks. You’ll use your experience and knowledge to come up with great ideas, develop it with the team, and create awesome stuff.
- Problem-solver: You’ll share problems, ideas and issues, but you’ll also have a solution or you’ll share how you’re actively looking for some.
- Passionate: Of course you have an enormous passion for design, right? But you should also be passionate about marketing design, digital ads, user experience, landing pages and all that good stuff!
- Open for feedback: Yes, we know your creative work is the best. But what if we told you why and how we can improve its effectiveness to connect with more customers? 🙂 We’re always hungry for feedback, you should be too.
- Continually learning: We love sharing new learnings, we even have dedicated weekly meetings just for this! In this industry, the best way to stay on top is to constantly learn and be up-to-date with all the fancy new things.
- 2+ years of experience in design or motion design
- Proficient in design software (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various videos, motion elements, transitions, colors, fonts and layouts
- Great organizational skills
- Great to have (but not a must): UX/UI knowledge
Additional benefits at LeanSEM
- Work with growing US brands in Silicon Valley
- Grow fast and get compensated for your achievements
- Join a team of A-players who want you to succeed
- Bonuses based on personal and company performance
- Private health insurance for all employees on unlimited contract
Who we are
We’re on a mission to be better than any in-house PPC team. We are a team of A-players currently managing more than 2 million per month in Google, Facebook, and Instagram and our goal is to manage more than a billion USD. We are looking for the next superstars, who are ready to learn more, faster than anywhere else in Skopje. This is your chance to grow your career working with world-class marketing professionals in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We are very picky about who we add to the team because our business is providing true value that creates winning results.
Apply by filling-out the form below or sending your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
Subject: Motion Graphic Designer