We believe that people around the world are created equal, but opportunities are not. LeanSEM exists to bridge that gap for ambitious and talented Macedonians.
We’re looking for our next Google Ads Manager!
If you are someone driven by impact, if you have a growth mindset and you would love to work with great US brands this is your chance! We are looking for someone who has the passion for being a great marketer, someone who would like to become a world class PPC expert!
If you are ready to learn more, faster than anywhere else in Macedonia and you love a challenge, we want to meet you. In order to be successful at LeanSEM, you need to be 100% aligned with these 5 core values:
- Impact Addict: You love a challenge so much they wake you up in the middle of the night with “AHA” moments. Deep down you know that if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.
- Genuine Care: You never leave a stone unturned. You see your work as a reflection of you and your integrity is important to you.
- Ownership: You are accountable for your successes and failures and learn from both to be better.
- Comradery: You proactively find ways to help everyone you interact with; internally or externally. You see business as a team sport.
- Sense of Urgency: You don’t put things off till tomorrow, you respond as fast as humanly possible.
The main question we are asking ourselves constantly is how we can grow our clients’ business so it can’t be done neither better nor faster. We therefore constantly aim to over deliver on producing results or insights. So in a nutshell, eventually your one and only responsibility will be to grow the client and you would do that through:
- Reporting and insights: You know where to retrieve and analyze data from the google platform. You create and use weekly reports to measure the performance and get to the next business-changing insights.
- Account management: Structuring the account, campaign launching and optimization – you know the platform like the back of your hand.
- Research: Great results are based on great research. You’re able to analyze the competitors and the landscape and find great insights that will help you with your strategy.
- Teamwork: You’ll work closely with the digital and the creative teams, using streamlined communication in order to meet the client goals.
- Communication: You’ll proactively communicate with all internal teams, and prepare client ready deliverables such as meeting notes, performance updates, reports, presentations etc. Your communication should be clear and valuable with the goal to problem-solve.
Regardless if you are a seasoned marketer or changing careers, we will share all our knowledge for you to understand our approach and methodology. Our people managers are ready to support and challenge you through dedicated 1 on 1 discussions, on the spot feedback and frequent growth/progress reviews. We have a mapped out career path from PPC Manager to VP of Growth, so with all this it is then really up to you to decide for the journey ahead of you.
You should be
- Proactive: Your role here is not to complete tasks. You’ll use your experience and knowledge to come up with great ideas and achieve great results!
- Problem-solver: You’ll share problems, ideas and issues, as well as solutions or next steps on finding answers.
- Passionate: You are passionate about digital marketing
- Open for feedback: We’re always hungry for feedback, you should be too.
- Continually learning: We love sharing what we’ve learned, and have weekly meetings dedicated to bringing everyone on team up to speed! In this industry, the only way to stay on top is to constantly learn and be up-to-date with all the new winning strategies and ideas.
You should have
- Passion for digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Great organizational skills
Additional benefits at LeanSEM
- Join a team of A-players who want you to succeed
- Work with growing US brands in Silicon Valley
- Work directly with reps from Google
- Grow fast and get compensated for your achievements
- Bonuses based on personal and company performance down the career path for Channel Team Leads
- Private health insurance for all employees on unlimited contract
- Company-sponsored trips to meet with clients in San Francisco for Channel Team Leads
Who we are
We’re on a mission to be better than any in-house PPC team. We are a team of A-players currently managing more than 2 million per month in Google, Facebook, and Instagram and our goal is to manage more than a billion USD. We are looking for the next LeanPPC superstar, who is ready to learn more, faster than anywhere else in Skopje. This is your chance to grow your career working with world-class marketing professionals in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We are very picky about who we add to the team because our business is providing true value that creates winning results.
Apply by sending your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Google Ads Manager