We believe that people around the world are created equal, but opportunities are not. LeanSEM exists to bridge that gap for ambitious and talented Macedonians.
We’re looking for our next Facebook Ads Manager!
If you’re ready to be challenged and work with great US brands, this is your chance! We’re looking for someone who has the passion for social ads and wants to grow our clients’ Paid Social channels.
If you’re ready to learn more, faster than anywhere else in Macedonia and love a challenge, we want to meet you. In order to be successful at LeanSEM, you need to be a self-starter and 100% aligned with these 4 core values:
- Impact Addict: Ideas are nothing without action. You start with the end in mind and know how to recognize the most impactful opportunities first. You embrace challenges because deep down you know that if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.
- Deep Diver: You never leave a stone unturned. You seek to understand the meaning of all things you do and constantly learn to do better.
- Integrity: You value transparency, honesty, and open feedback, and want to work with people that act in the same manner because you understand that that’s the only way for all of us to be – and do – better. You do the right thing regardless of the circumstances, consistently being true to yourself and to the values that you stand for.
- Comradery: You proactively find ways to help everyone you interact with; internally or externally. You see business as a team sport.
- Reporting and insights: You know where to retrieve and analyze data from the social platforms. You create and use weekly reports to measure the performance and get to the next business-changing insights.
- Account management: Structuring the account, campaign launching and optimization – you know the platforms like the back of your hand.
- Research: Great results are based on great research. You’re able to analyze the competitors and the landscape and find great insights that will help you with your strategy.
- Teamwork: You’ll work closely with the digital and the creative teams, using streamlined communication in order to meet the client goals.
- Communication: You’ll proactively communicate with all internal teams, and with the clients. Your communication should be clear and valuable with the goal to problem-solve.
- Proactive: Your role here is not to complete tasks. You’ll use your experience and knowledge to come up with great ideas and achieve great results!
- Problem-solver: You’ll share problems, ideas and issues, as well as solutions or next steps on finding answers.
- Passionate: You are passionate about all things social media and digital marketing in general!
- Open for feedback: We’re always hungry for feedback, you should be too.
- Continually learning: We love sharing what we’ve learned, and have weekly meetings dedicated to bringing everyone on team up to speed! In this industry, the only way to stay on top is to constantly learn and be up-to-date with all the new winning strategies and ideas.
- Passion for digital marketing and social ads
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Great organizational skills
Additional benefits at LeanSEM
- Work with growing US brands in Silicon Valley
- Work directly with reps from Facebook/Instagram and Google
- Grow fast and get compensated for your achievements
- Join a team of A-players who want you to succeed
- Bonuses based on personal and company performance down the career path for Channel and Team Leads
- Private health insurance for all employees on unlimited contract
- Company-sponsored trips to meet with clients in San Francisco for Channel and Team Leads
Who we are
We’re on a mission to be better than any in-house PPC team. We are a team of A-players currently managing more than 2 million per month in Google, Facebook, and Instagram and our goal is to manage more than a billion USD. We are looking for the next LeanPPC superstar, who is ready to learn more, faster than anywhere else in Skopje. This is your chance to grow your career working with world-class marketing professionals in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We are very picky about who we add to the team because our business is providing true value that creates winning results.
Apply by sending your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
Subject: Facebook Ads Manager