We believe that people around the world are created equal, but opportunities are not. LeanSEM exists to bridge that gap for ambitious and talented individuals who want to succeed in digital marketing.
Looking for more than just a job? A place where you can make an impact just for being who you are?
At LeanSEM we help our clients, who are pioneers in their industries, to grow. In doing so, we disrupt their markets and challenge the status quo. If you want to make a true difference, deliver value, and have the ability to embrace changes, you may be ready to join our team and start working in a dynamic environment with Silicon Valley brands.
As a digital marketer, you will contribute to growing our clients’ business, manage and scale big-budget campaigns on Google or Paid Social channels. You’ll have the possibility to constantly experiment, aim to continuously over-achieve, and deliver results or insights that make an impact.
Your Career Path in LeanSEM
Regardless if you are a seasoned marketer or changing careers, we will share all of our knowledge and experience from day 1. Our People Managers are ready to support and challenge you in a balanced way, with the sole purpose of setting you up for success and growing you to a world-class marketer. We have dedicated 1-on-1 discussions, on-the-spot feedback, and regular reviews on your progress. We have mapped out a career path from Specialist, Manager, and Lead all the way to VP of Growth, so it’s up to you to decide your milestone on the journey ahead of you.
We are a value-driven organization and as much as we don’t care if you have previous working experience in digital marketing, we make no compromise when it comes to our values. As our future comrade, you need to be 100% aligned with these 4 core values:
- Impact Addict: Ideas are nothing without action. You start with the end in mind and know how to recognize the most impactful opportunities first. You embrace challenges because deep down you know that if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.
- Deep Diver: You never leave a stone unturned. You seek to understand the meaning of all things you do and constantly learn to do better.
- Integrity: You value transparency, honesty, and open feedback, and want to work with people that act in the same manner because you understand that that’s the only way for all of us to be – and do – better. You do the right thing regardless of the circumstances, consistently being true to yourself and to the values that you stand for.
- Comradery: You proactively find ways to help everyone you interact with; internally or externally. You see business as a team sport.
Besides core values, these are some important things in order to be successful at LeanSEM:
- You are passionate about digital marketing.
- You look at the big picture, but still, have an eye for details. You understand what is at stake and you want your work to have a positive impact and produce long term results.
- You possess analytical and creative skills, and you constantly are looking to find new solutions and ask yourself – ‘What’s next?’
- You are not someone who just likes to complete tasks from a to-do list. You proactively use your experience, knowledge, and insights to come up with great actionable ideas.
- We are always hungry for feedback, you should be too. We expect you to be able to give an honest opinion.
- You are a lifelong learner! We love sharing what we’ve learned, that’s why we have weekly meetings dedicated to sharing our knowledge. In this industry, the only way to stay on top is to constantly learn and be up-to-date with winning strategies and new ideas.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Bonus points for those with previous working experience in any field.
And just in case you wonder how do we grow our clients, here are the main responsibilities:
- Reporting and insights: You know where to retrieve and how to analyze data from digital platforms. You create and use weekly reports to measure performance and get to the next business-changing insights.
- Account management: Structuring the account, campaign launching, and optimization – you know the platform like the back of your hand.
- Research: Great results are based on great research. You’re able to analyze the competitors and the landscape in order to find insights that help your strategy. You stay on top of the latest trends that affect our clients or our industry.
- Teamwork: You’ll work closely with the digital and creative teams, using streamlined communication in order to meet the client’s goals.
- Communication: You’ll proactively communicate with all internal teams, and prepare client-ready deliverables such as meeting notes, performance updates, reports, presentations, etc. Your communication should be clear, valuable, and focused on solving problems.
Additional benefits of working at LeanSEM
- Grow fast and be rewarded for your achievements
- Private health insurance for all employees on an unlimited contract
- Bonuses based on personal and company performance for Channel Team Leaders
- Company-sponsored trips and meetings with clients for Channel Team Leaders
Who we are
We’re on a mission to be better than any in-house PPC team. We are a team of A-players currently managing more than 6 million per month in Google, Facebook, and Instagram and our goal is to manage more than a billion USD. We are looking for the next LeanPPC superstar, who is ready to learn more, faster than anywhere else in Skopje. This is your chance to grow your career working with world-class marketing professionals in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We are very picky about who we add to the team because our business is providing true value that creates winning results.
Apply by sending your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Digital Marketing Specialist