We believe that people around the world are created equal, but opportunities are not. LeanSEM exists to bridge that gap for ambitious and talented individuals who want to succeed in digital marketing.
LeanSEM is excited to open its doors for the first time to young, bright talents & provide the same opportunities for growth to those who might not have had the working experience but seek to kick start their career in digital marketing through our Internship Program.
We are beyond grateful for the huge interest in our Internship Program. Even though the application deadline has already passed, we’re still receiving applications from many of you. So we’ve decided to intake more interns than initially planned and thus offer the chance to more of you young, bright minds to become the next world class digital marketers.
We are extending the deadline for applications till 9th January.
At LeanSEM we help our clients, who are pioneers in their industries, grow. In doing so, we disrupt their markets and challenge the status quo. Through this paid internship you will join our PPC team and dive into the exciting world of paid advertising. Upon successful completion of the internship, depending on your progress you will potentially be offered to continue your career as Performance Marketer with us.
Internship Program Specifics:
- Selection process: a digital marketing task for one of our clients, followed by interview with our VPs of Growth and People Officer depending on the quality of the tasks submitted;
- Start date: end of January the latest;
- Duration: 3-6 months, but hey it all depends on you and your progress alone;
- Paid internship, resulting with employment for those who are passionate about marketing and the work we do and seek to grow further.
Why this Internship Program?
- Discover how we help grow our clients’ businesses, solve real problems and uncover growth opportunities.
- Execute digital marketing strategy by yourself through creatively fueled performance marketing learning method.
- Learn the ins and outs of managing and scaling advertising campaigns on Google and Paid Social channels.
- Embrace and enjoy the continuous learning process and the experimentation mindset as you deliver results or uncover meaningful insights.
What this Internship Program is not:
- This is not a purely theoretical internship, you will in fact work on real clients under mentorship;
- This is not for everyone, we are seeking longer term commitment from those really willing to work in this field and we would love it if you are someone with potential to grow to next level leadership with us in the future;
- This program is not easy if you are not really passionate about marketing, courageous, entrepreneurial and humble at the same time.
We are looking for those of you, true marketers at heart who:
- are passionate about digital marketing and the area of paid advertising;
- love solving puzzles and problems;
- are curious truth seekers;
- are daring to experiment and comfortable to continuously challenge yourself and challenge different perspectives
- can see the clients’ business as a whole with all its interdependencies and get excited by how the client can grow;
- are driven by the act of value creation;
- believe that if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Bonus points for those with already displayed affinity towards digital marketing, i.e. followed digital marketing courses online or via some institution or had some previous internship experience in the field
Who we are:
We are a values driven organization and so we make no compromise when it comes to our values. As our future comrade, you need to be 100% aligned with these 4 core values:
- Impact Addict: Ideas are nothing without action. You start with the end in mind and know how to recognize the most impactful opportunities first. You embrace challenges because deep down you know that if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.
- Deep Diver: You never leave a stone unturned. You seek to understand the meaning of all things you do and constantly learn to do better
- Integrity: You value transparency, honesty, and open feedback, and want to work with people that act in the same manner because you understand that that’s the only way for all of us to be – and do – better. You do the right thing regardless of the circumstances, consistently being true to yourself and to the values that you stand for.
- Comradery: You proactively find ways to help everyone you interact with; internally or externally. You see business as a team sport.
We’re on a mission to be better than any in-house PPC team. We are a team of A-players currently managing more than 6 million per month in Google, Facebook, and Instagram and our goal is to manage more than a billion USD. We are always on the lookout for the next Lean superstar, who is ready to learn more, faster than anywhere else in Skopje. This is your chance to grow your career working with world-class marketing professionals in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We are very picky about who we add to the team because our business is providing true value that creates winning results.
Apply latest by 9th January directly by filling out the form below or alternatively by sending your CV and short motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Digital Marketing Internship