We believe that people around the world are created equal, but opportunities are not. LeanSEM exists to bridge that gap for ambitious and talented individuals who want to succeed in digital marketing.
Our goal is to build a World Class Creative Team. In order to do that, we’re looking for creative superstars who’ll be instrumental in leading the way!
If you’re a creative copywriter who eats words and dreams in concepts – this is the opportunity to put your creativity to the test and build your career.
We are looking for greatness. Someone who really understands the feelings behind different brands and knows how to connect with the people it’s meant for.
If this sounds like opportunity knocking, don’t wait, answer it.
Here’s what we’re looking for in our next Copywriter.
You should be a self-starter and 100% aligned with these 4 core values:
- Impact Addict: Ideas are nothing without action. You start with the end in mind and know how to recognize the most impactful opportunities first. You embrace challenges because deep down you know that if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.
- Deep Diver: You never leave a stone unturned. You seek to understand the meaning of all things you do and constantly learn to do better.
- Integrity: You value transparency, honesty, and open feedback, and want to work with people that act in the same manner because you understand that that’s the only way for all of us to be – and do – better. You do the right thing regardless of the circumstances, consistently being true to yourself and to the values that you stand for.
- Comradery: You proactively find ways to help everyone you interact with; internally or externally. You see business as a team sport.
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in copywriting and content marketing: ads, blog articles, landing page content, email content etc.
- Experience optimizing different content (website, ads, posts and other communications)
- Propose new ad concepts and positioning ideas for different clients
- Able to do research on clients and their competitors
- Collaborate with our marketers, creative team, and clients
- Ability to do all work on a typewriter (just kidding)
- Proactive: You’ll use your experience and knowledge to come up with great ideas, develop it with the team, and create awesome stuff.
- Problem-solver: You’ll share problems, ideas and issues, but you’ll also have a solution or you’ll share how you’re actively looking for some.
- Passionate: Of course you have an enormous passion for writing, right? But you should also be passionate about marketing, digital ads, user experience, landing pages and all that good stuff!
- Open for feedback: Yes, we know your creative work is the best. But what if we told you why and how we can improve its effectiveness to connect with more customers? 🙂 We’re always hungry for feedback, you should be too.
- Continually learning: We love sharing new learnings, we even have dedicated weekly meetings just for this! In this industry, the best way to stay on top is to constantly learn and be up-to-date with all the fancy new things.
Additional benefits at LeanSEM
- Work with growing US brands in Silicon Valley
- Grow fast and get compensated for your achievements
- Join a team of A-players who want you to succeed
- Bonuses based on personal and company performance
- Private health insurance for all employees on unlimited contract
Who we are
We’re on a mission to be better than any in-house PPC team. We are a team of A-players currently managing more than 6 million per month in Google, Facebook, and Instagram and our goal is to manage more than a billion USD. We are looking for the next superstars, who are ready to learn more, faster than anywhere else in Skopje. This is your chance to grow your career working with world-class marketing professionals in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We are very picky about who we add to the team because culture matters to us and our business is providing true value that creates winning results.
Apply by filling-out the form below or sending your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com