This is not just any job – and you are an opportunity-maker, not a task-taker. We treat all hirings like the beginnings of partnerships (you would have known what we meant by that if you read the pdf). Our agency ranks in the top 3% of agencies with Google Premier Partner Status. So “liking” digital marketing is simply not enough. You adore it more than you did your first love.
This is not a place for people who just want to push buttons, it’s only for people who want to push boundaries. You are a person who primarily wants better for yourself. You have the confidence, gust, and guts to grow in an “out-of-comfort” position. You rebel, fail, then learn how to rebel smarter! A disruptor of the status quo and a person who knows that long-term thinking can get you far.
You are genuinely excited about the work we do. You are 110% in from the first day. And you want to contribute (in any way possible) to our goals and vision.
Your future role
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our team as a Copywriter and play a vital role in driving successful digital advertising outcomes for our clients. And we don’t say “once-in-a-lifetime” lightly. If you are the one we are looking for, you will:
-> Have the privilege to work with renowned clients including Dialpad, Front, and Udacity, who invest millions in their PPC campaigns on platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
-> Gain hands-on experience not only in writing copy but also developing entire creative strategies while learning and improving our custom Lean approach.
-> Learn how to successfully grow businesses and in the process get the rare chance to deserve a piece of our company i.e. become a Partner.
Key Role Responsibilities
Each of us treats every client’s business as our own. That is why we need someone who can have the same approach, think holistically, and creatively always go beyond in order to find ways to scale our clients’ businesses. You are responsible for figuring out our clients’ user personas and the person who is directly speaking to them through our ads. You use research to position the product/service as the ideal solution for the persona’s needs, wants, or pain points.
But we don’t want you to stop there. We expect innovation on top of everything else. We want you to come up with big ideas for big problems even if you are not asked to deliver them. But that is entirely up to you. We can teach you a lot, but we can’t teach accountability. And accountability is what gets us from 0 to 1.
Before you continue to read about the role, make sure you get to know us by downloading our one pager.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Execute and drive insights from competitive and market research
- Create user personas based on different analyses (survey, reviews, user behaviour, etc.)
- Generate new ad concepts and testing plans for clients from different industries
- Develop and implement creative strategies, and “wow”-ing clients by constantly finding opportunities for growth
- Orchestrate & optimize the creative strategy on all paid channels (but you have in mind the whole business and other channels as well)
- Give recommendations and set the creative direction for the visual style, messaging, tone of voice and brand positioning
- Take ownership of copy briefs & communication with designers
- Monitor metrics related to the content & campaigns you produce – conversion rates, click-through rates & web traffic
- Fixated on solving problems but even more on finding ways to improve our current creative process
- Excellent English writing & communication skills.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Copywriting, Content writing, Creative writing, or Social Media Copywriting;
- Experience with optimizing different content (website, ads, posts, and other communications)
- A passion not just for writing but also for digital marketing and the huge role it plays in scaling businesses;
Ready to face yourself? Apply directly by filling out the form below.
*If you are experiencing any problems with the form below, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Copywriter)