We believe that people around the world are created equal, but opportunities are not. LeanSEM exists to bridge that gap for ambitious and talented Macedonians.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is a truly creative thinker, has a great eye for design and is a natural problem solver.
If you are a creative professional who would enjoy creating great image ads, landing pages, and awesome creative concepts. You will also get a chance to rebrand the look and feel of LeanSEM. We are looking for a creative partner that has the enthusiasm to put everything they have into the project and the maturity to handle all kinds of feedback with a positive attitude.
You must be a critical thinker and a core value fit, which simply put means:
- You genuinely care and take pride in your work.
- You are a team player who welcomes feedback.
- You own your sh*t, both the good and the bad
- You are naturally curious, and yearn for knowledge and continual improvement
- You have a sense of urgency and do what it takes to get the job done as fast as possible.
If you have what it takes to be part of a “dream team” of performance marketers,
Email CVs and motivational letters to email@example.com
Subject line: Graphic Designer
How you’ll contribute to the team:
- Work closely with our Paid Social and Google team to create ad images and illustrations
- Develop original creative solutions for marketing while maintaining the creative, technical & brand standards of each client
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Provide innovative design solutions for landing pages & websites with a focus on UI/UX (Front-end web design experience a plus.)
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more)
- Follow industry trends and keep us current on what’s happening
What you should bring on the first day:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must!
- Familiar with the latest design trends
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Capable of working in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrable work ethic and drive for success
- Thorough attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Works independently without many directions
- Reliable, optimistic, committed and proactive
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Exceptional collaboration skills, Team player