“We believe that people around the world are created equal, but opportunities are not. LeanSEM exists to bridge that gap for ambitious and talented Macedonians.”
Our clients expect us to advise and guide them every day. To be successful at LeanSEM, we’ve found you need to be 100% aligned with these 5 core values:
- Impact Addict: You love growth problems so much they wake you up in the middle of the night with “AHA” moments. Deep down you know that if anyone can figure it out, it’s you.
- Genuine Care: You never leave a stone unturned. You see your work as a reflection of you and your integrity is important to you.
- Ownership: You are accountable for your successes and failures and learn from both to be better.
- Comradery: You proactively find ways to help everyone you interact with; internally or externally. You see business as a team sport.
- Sense of Urgency: You don’t put things off till tomorrow, you respond as fast as humanly possible.
You should be a self-starter and have the ability to create strong long-term relationships, advocate for our client’s success, and discover new mutually beneficial business opportunities with your clients.
What skills you should bring on the first day:
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in e-mail marketing and e-mail content marketing
- Working knowledge of the most used e-mail marketing platforms (HubSpot, MailChimp and others) and proficiency in email marketing automation technology
- Propose, build, execute and manage an email marketing strategy
- Optimize and improve existing e-mail marketing efforts, channels and messages
- Analyze, measure and report on e-mail marketing campaigns and efforts
- Collaborate with our marketers, creative team, and clients
Other than that, you’ll have to:
- Think critically and be able to solve problems independently and with a team
- Be proactive and communicate clearly
- Have an analytical and creative mindset
- Passion for everything you do
- Love for technology and business is a plus
- You will join an A-player only culture, we don’t keep B-players
- Work with growing US brands
- Opportunity for fast growth and recognition including large performance bonuses
- Friday Team Training sessions with company-sponsored lunches
Who we are
We’re on a mission to be better than any in-house PPC team. We are a team of A-players currently managing more than 2 million per month in Google, Facebook, and Instagram and our goal is to manage more than a billion USD. We are looking for the next LeanPPC superstar, who is ready to learn more, faster than anywhere else in Skopje. This is your chance to grow your career working with world-class marketing professionals in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We are very picky about who we add to the team because our business is providing true value that creates winning results.
Apply by sending your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
Subject: E-mail Marketer