Crash course mission:
Find potential PPC superstars, coach and hire them.
Who is the crash course for?
LeanSEM is opening the gates to how we do Paid Marketing for Silicon Valley companies. Our approach is very unique in Macedonia so we are inviting all beginners and advanced marketers to apply.
The crash course is designed to help candidates understand the key concepts of Google paid marketing. You will be introduced to how to think about developing, implementing and managing the latest strategies based on actual experience.
We are looking for raw marketing and analytical talent. This is your chance to see what it takes to have a career in highly competitive digital advertising markets and see performance marketing at work.
How does the LeanSEM crash course work?
The LeanSEM crash course is the first step to getting hired at LeanSEM and all applicants will be subject to a selection process. There are only 5 spots available because we want to dedicate time on each crash course attendee and get to know you.
Here is a glimpse of your potential career path.
This crash course is for you if…
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills
- You want to be hired by LeanSEM
- You’re eager and passionate about digital marketing.
- You’re ready to reach your potential and be recognized.
- You want to have a structured career development plan.
- You are ambitious and want to earn a 4 digit salary ($) in Macedonia.
- You want to feel and live the Silicon Valley mindset and culture.
Duration 3 weeks
Includes 12 hrs of class time | approx. 8-10 hrs of homework
Cost 3900 denars
What you will learn To create & manage paid campaigns on the Google Ads platform
You are responsible for providing your own laptop.
Part one: Google Ads Fundamentals
Class: 2 hours Homework: 2 hours
To kick start the crash course, we will show you the foundations of pay-per-click advertising with Google Ads, the industry-leading PPC platform. First, explore how Google Ads work. Then learn how to set up a new account and understand the Ad Ranking formula. Get to know the client you are going to work on, what their product or service is, what their main value propositions are, research the competition and define your goals.
Part two: Google Ads Practical Knowledge
Class: 4 hours Homework: 2 hours
Ok, now it’s time to put the theory into practice!
Do you know exactly who your customer is? Do you know how much it costs to acquire that customer? Do you want to understand how to get and keep the right customers? It’s essential that you understand this before anything else. This is your chance to see how to target your audience and how to do market research.
- Intro to Google Ads, Target Audience, search term report, ad groups, keywords- the foundation of all great advertisements and understand the match types.
- Messaging concepts and how to write ads for Google Ads. You will learn how to create content and get that content in front of the right audience to drive conversions. Most importantly, you will find out how to track your successes.
Part three: Reporting & Day to Day Management
Class: 6 hours Homework: 4 hours
Getting traffic is great, but then what? You need to understand your marketing funnel. One of the biggest mistakes is focusing too much energy and resources on segments who simply don’t buy. Once you find the right audience, it’s time to nurture them. Here you will see how to build trust, add value and convert your user base in a fun and exciting way. You will learn how to align the goals with your strategy.
- You will learn how to gather data and understand how to use it to drive sales. There is a lot to understand with digital marketing but the good news is, numbers don’t lie. How to effectively manage data is the key to success. You will learn why and how to use Excel for PPC including; Pivot Tables, and Vlookups.
- Learn how to optimize, report, and handle big budgets.
Present Final Task (2 days of preparation)
The last task/class is basically a job interview. If you want to get hired by LeanSEM, you’ll have to present to us what you’ve learned. By this time, you should know enough to create effective PPC ads on the Google Ads network.
Everyone attending will receive real-life experience in paid marketing strategies and get a glimpse into how it’s done for big companies. We will also print you a certificate for your own records. 😉
Who will share this knowledge with you:
- Account Director Gabriela Lazova;
- Account Director Andrej Vangelski
- Sr. PPC Manager Ivana Janevska
- PPC Manager Mihaela Rajkovska
Your instructors have been developing paid marketing campaigns for Silicon Valley clients like MasterClass, Homebase, Tynker, Carta and many more. What has set LeanSEM apart from the competition over the past 4 years is our level of expertise and care for our clients. We’re never satisfied until we see consistently profitable results. That level of dedication and care is also how we together as a team. We manage the junior members as a team and focus on strategy development for the dedicated account(s). We believe that sharing knowledge, and tips and tricks help make us all better marketers, and we strive to be the best.
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: LeanSEM crash course and answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you are good/will be good in digital marketing?
- Why LeanSEM?
We call potential candidates for a face to face interview to select our next students!
We reserve the right to choose or reject your application for the crash course!